We are excited to announce that the beta version of the decentralized crypto volatility index and trading platform is now live and can be accessed here:
The crypto volatility index is now working in a decentralized fashion and the website now includes a trading platform with the following features:
- Trade volatility (buy/sell CVI positions)
- A slider that simulates your potential position value
- Provide liquidity (deposit/withdraw)
The beta version also includes a detailed FAQ page.
In order to encourage our users to test the platform before it goes live on MainNet and to educate our community on Volatility Trading, we are hosting an incentivized trading competition on the CVI platform.
In the article below, you can read all about the competition rewards and rules, and what you need to do in order to participate.
- Participants will share rewards for a total of 120K $GOVI.
- The competition starts NOW, December 30th, and ends no later than January 10th at 10 am UTC. You can join the competition anytime between these dates.
- On January 10th, we will snapshot all participants’ P&L (profits and losses). The 1st prize will go to the one who achieves the highest profit by January 10th.
- The top 20 winners will receive a total of 54K $GOVI tokens.
First place will receive 10K $GOVI tokens, the second place will receive 8K, the third in line will receive 6K and the next will receive 4.5K $GOVI. The fifth place will receive 3K $GOVI. Places 6th-20th will receive 1.5K $GOVI each.
- The rest of the participants will share a prize of 66K $GOVI
- To ensure a fair playing field, all users receive the same amount of 10K USDT test tokens to start with. Funds are not transferable between user accounts.
- The USDT test tokens can be claimed on the platform by clicking the claim button, as described in this guide.
- You can move between trading volatility (buying a CVI position) and between being a liquidity provider freely, depending on market conditions and your predictions. You can take as many actions as you wish in order to reach the highest profit by January 10th. You’ll have to do at least one operation on the platform.
- Please note that at first, you can only connect with your MetaMask wallet. We will add other wallet options in the coming days.
Follow the competition guide instructions in order to receive the USDT test tokens:
Watch the video below to learn how to trade on the CVI platform.