In this guide, we will show you how to use the official Matic Bridge — otherwise known as the PoS Bridge (Proof-of-Stake bridge).
- You need to possess USDT tokens on your Ethereum wallet
- You need to possess ETH on your Ethereum wallet to pay for the bridge transaction fee
- Connect to your Ethereum wallet using one of the methods below
- You’ll be asked to sign the transaction in your wallet — click on “Sign” (it won’t cost you gas)
- Click “back to wallet”
- Once you are connected, you will see a dashboard displaying all your token balances on Polygon.
- Click on “Move funds to Matic Mainnet”.
- On the bridge screen, select “USDT token” from the dropdown menu
- Then input the USDT amount you wish to transfer and click on Transfer
- Click on “Continue”
- Click on “Continue” once more on the transfer overview popup
- Click “Continue” on the Confirm transaction popup
- You will be asked to confirm the transaction in your wallet
- Once confirmed, the transfer process will start
- After the “Approve” status, you will be required to confirm the deposit in your Metamask wallet with a fee — confirm
- It will take a few minutes for the status to move to “Completed”
- Once your tokens are transferred, it will take 8–10 minutes for them to reach your wallet address on Polygon. You can view them in the dashboard below.
- To add the transferred token to your Metamask wallet address on Polygon, click on the three dots next to the “Send link” and click on “Add to Metamask”. If you do not have Polygon network in your metamask wallet, you will be asked to add the Polygon network to your wallet before adding the token
For all of our updates and to join the conversation, be sure to check out CVI channels:
Telegram (group): https://t.me/cviofficial
Telegram (channel): https://t.me/cvichannel