The eighth and final claim period is over and we are now happy to say that this distribution round of the $GOVI tokens has been successfully completed for the $COTI holders, both for COTI native holders and liquidity providers on Uniswap.
Here are the results for this eighth round:
- 695,400 $GOVI were distributed
- 1580 COTI holders made a claim through the COTI Pay Viper wallet, 1455 of them are eligible to get $GOVI
- Over 207M $COTI were put into the claim
- A total of 268.7K $GOVI tokens were distributed to Native COTI holders (out of the 3.2M $GOVI)
- The ERC20/ETH liquidity pool on Uniswap has grown to over 1.85M USD, which means a growth of 27% since last week.
- A total of 426.7K $GOVI tokens were distributed to liquidity providers (out of 4.8M $GOVI)
The COTI native snapshot was executed on December 29th at 3:54 pm UTC.
The Uniswap liquidity pool snapshot was executed on December 30th at 12:37 pm UTC.
You can follow up on the $GOVI allocation results at any time directly on the GOVI website, here.
You can check how much $GOVI you will get here.
This finalized the claim rounds for $COTI holders.
Once the TestNet phase has successfully completed, we’ll then launch the trading platform in MainNet mode. This will allow users to supply liquidity to the platform in the form of ETH and USDT. Once a volume of $500K USD has been supplied as liquidity to the platform, $GOVI tokens will be distributed to all users who have made a successful claim during the claims process and testing phase.
For all the details about the $GOVI minting and distribution, read this article.