The seventh claim period is over and we are now happy to say that this distribution round of the $GOVI tokens has been successfully completed for the $COTI holders, both for COTI native holders and liquidity providers on Uniswap.
Here are the results for this seventh round:
- 725,300 $GOVI were distributed
- This claim round was the most successful in terms of participation with 1522 COTI holders who made a claim through the COTI Pay VIPER wallet, and 1410 of them being eligible to get $GOVI (which is a 20% growth in participation compared to claim 6)
- Over 196M $COTI were put into the claim
- A total of 298.6K $GOVI tokens were distributed to Native COTI holders (out of the 3.2M $GOVI)
- The ERC20/ETH liquidity pool on Uniswap has grown to over 1.44M USD, which means a growth of 20% since last week.
- A total of 426.7K $GOVI tokens were distributed to liquidity providers (out of 4.8M $GOVI)
The COTI native snapshot was executed on December 21st at 1:53 pm UTC.
The Uniswap liquidity pool snapshot was executed on December 21st at 2:33 pm UTC.
You can follow up on the $GOVI allocation results at any time directly on the CVI website, here.
You can check how much $GOVI you will get here.
The next and last Claim period will be announced very soon. Stay tuned!