The sixth claim period is over and we are now happy to say that this distribution round of the $GOVI tokens has been successfully completed for the $COTI holders, both for COTI native holders and liquidity providers on Uniswap.
Here are the results for this sixth round:
- 545,100 $GOVI were distributed
- 1299 COTI holders made a claim through the COTI Pay Viper wallet, 1176 of them are eligible to get $GOVI
- Over 195M $COTI were put into the claim
- A total of 331.8K $GOVI tokens were distributed to Native COTI holders (out of the 3.2M $GOVI)
- The ERC20/ETH liquidity pool on Uniswap has grown to over 1.2M USD, which means a growth of 16.5% since last week.
- A total of 213.3K $GOVI tokens were distributed to liquidity providers (out of 4.8M $GOVI)
The COTI native snapshot was executed on December 2nd at 10:56 am UTC
The Uniswap liquidity pool snapshot was executed on December 7th at 11:40 pm UTC
You can follow up on the $GOVI allocation results at any time directly on the CVI website, here.
You can check how much $GOVI you will get here.
The next Claim period will be announced very soon. Stay tuned!