The fifth claim period is over and we are now happy to say that this distribution round of the $GOVI tokens has been successfully completed for the $COTI holders, both for COTI native holders and liquidity providers on Uniswap.
Here are the results for this fifth round:
- 581,900 $GOVI were distributed
- 1268 COTI holders made a claim through the COTI Pay Viper wallet, 1126 of them are eligible to get $GOVI
- Over 195M $COTI were put into the claim
- A total of 368.6K $GOVI tokens were distributed to Native COTI holders (out of the 3.2M $GOVI)
- The ERC20/ETH liquidity pool on Uniswap has grown to over 1M USD since last week, which means a growth of 27%.
- A total of 213.3K $GOVI tokens were distributed to liquidity providers (out of 4.8M $GOVI)
The COTI native snapshot was executed on November 19th at 11:08 am UTC
The Uniswap liquidity pool snapshot was executed on November 22nd at 7:18 pm UTC
You can follow up on the $GOVI allocation results at any time directly on the CVI website, here.
You can check how much $GOVI you will get here.
The next Claim period will be announced very soon. Stay tuned!