The fourth claim period is over and we are now happy to say that this distribution round of the $CVX tokens has been successfully completed for the $COTI holders, both for COTI native holders and liquidity providers on Uniswap.
Here are the results for this fourth round:
- 516,300 $CVX were distributed
- 1201 COTI holders made a claim through the COTI Pay Viper wallet, 1056 of them are eligible to get $CVX
- Over 195M $COTI were put into the claim
- A total of 409.6K $CVX tokens were distributed to Native COTI holders (out of the 3.2M $CVX)
- The ERC20/ETH liquidity pool on Uniswap has grown since last week by 39% from 618K USD to 865K USD
- A total of 106.7K $CVX tokens were distributed to liquidity providers (out of 4.8M $CVX)
The COTI native snapshot was executed on November 9th at 4:05 pm UTC.
The Uniswap liquidity pool snapshot was executed on November 10th at 1:41 pm UTC.
You can follow up on the $CVX allocation results at any time directly on the CVX website, here.
You can check how much $CVX you will get here.
The next Claim period will be announced very soon. Stay tuned!