CVI Launches $GOVI Vote for Olympus Pro-bond Program
We are pleased to announce that our 1st CVI community vote is officially open to $GOVI token-holders. Through this initiative, we are giving our community a chance to decide if we should implement the Olympus Pro-Bond Program to the CVI protocol.
What is the Olympus Pro-Bond Program?
Olympus Pro is a decentralized industry-leading platform that enables platforms like CVI to manage their liquidity through a mechanism called “bonding”. Through the Olympus Pro-Bond Program, CVI protocol will be able to own its $GOVI liquidity, thereby providing an additional liquidity mechanism to the protocol.
Through the bonding mechanism, users can trade in their $GOVI at a discounted rate to the CVI protocol, where it will adequately utilized and never sold — thereby equipping the protocol with an additional source of liquidity.
What are the benefits of the Olympus Pro-Bond Program?
Some of the benefits of the Pro-bond program include:
- An additional source of liquidity that will be maintained by the CVI protocol
- A reliable, long-term $GOVI liquidity source
- An increased liquidity treasury value that earns trading fees
- Exposure to paired assets in the ETH liquidity pools
When and how can I vote?
We will be using our Snapshot Space to allow our community members to cast their votes on this Olympus Pro-Bond Initiative.
Some important points to note regarding the vote:
- There are no transaction costs or gas fees associated with voting
- You need $GOVI and a MetaMask or compatible crypto wallet in order to participate
- Voting is open for 72 hours and will end on Monday, February 28th, 2022
Follow the instructions below to vote:
Head over to the snapshot page:
https://vote.cvi.finance and connect your MetaMask wallet.
Simply review the proposal, and select your preferred option, then click Vote:
We will be sharing an update with the community on the results once the voting period ends. In the meantime, we encourage $GOVI holders to participate in the initiative by voting.
Some additional links to Olympus Pro-Bond are below:
- What is Olympus PRO
- How to get a bond:
For all of our updates and to join the conversation, be sure to check out CVI channels:
Telegram (group): https://t.me/cviofficial
Telegram (channel): https://t.me/cvichannel